There’s a reason why teeth whitening has become so popular over the past few years. After all, the variety of available over-the-counter teeth whitening products has exploded recently. Almost every grocery store or drug store carries all sorts of products that promise to whiten your teeth in no time at all. But the truth is that OTC products never work as well as professional whitening services that your dentist can provide. We are proud to offer our Austin, TX patients with one of the best, most-effective teeth whitening products available today: the KöR Whitening System.
Top Reasons to Visit Austin Family Dentistry for Teeth Whitening
- Teeth whitening is one of the fastest, easiest ways to improve the appearance of your smile
- The KöR Whitening System is widely recognized as the world’s most effective whitening systems, and we are proud to offer it to our Austin Family Dentistry patients
- The fees charged for teeth whitening are surprisingly reasonable and affordable for most patients
Important Information about Teeth Whitening
It’s a fact of life for all of us – our teeth become stained over time. Some beverages are worse than others when it comes to staining teeth, such as red wine and coffee. Some of us may indulge in habits that contribute to the staining process as well, such as smoking. But the fact is that even if you don’t smoke or partake in foods and drinks that stain, your teeth will still become stained over time. The older you get, the worse the staining becomes.
So it’s only natural that most of us would want whiter teeth. While it’s true that some OTC products are mildly effective, nothing works as well as professional teeth whitening methods performed by your dentist. And when it comes to professional whitening agents, nothing is more effective than the KöR Whitening System. This remarkable product consists of a proprietary Dual-Activated, Tri-Barrel Hydremide Peroxide formulation and delivery system. No lights or lasers are needed with this exceptional system, and the results are truly outstanding!
What to Remember about Teeth Whitening
Whitening your teeth can dramatically improve the appearance of your smile. But there are some important things to remember when it comes to teeth whitening:
- It doesn’t last forever, and eventually you’ll have to repeat the process.
- For people with sensitive teeth, whitening may increase that sensitivity – at least for a short period of time.
- Whitening only works on your natural teeth – not on dental restorations, such as crowns, fillings, partials, etc.
Call Us Today
For more information about teeth whitening, contact our Austin, TX office today.